- Community Outreach Liaison (Little Diomede)
- Community Outreach Liaison (Shaktoolik)
- Community Outreach Liaison (Brevig Mission)
- Community Outreach Liaison (St. Michael)
2019 Seasonal Positions:
- Fisheries Technician (White Mountain, Koyuk, Shaktoolik, Nome & Unalakleet)
- Fisheries Technician Crew Leader (White Mountain, Koyuk, Shaktoolik, Nome & Unalakleet)
- Cleanup Crew Member (Unalakleet, Shaktoolik & Koyuk)
- Seafood Processor (Nome*, Unalakleet * & Savoonga)
- Fish Buyer (Nome, Unalakleet, Elim, Koyuk & Shaktoolik)
- Quality Control Coordinator (Nome & Unalakleet)
- Refrigeration Technician (Unalakleet
*Residents living outside of Unalakleet and Nome who work in the processing plants may be eligible for a housing stipend and travel expenses.
For more information on any of these positions please contact Human Resources at (907) 274-2248 in Anchorage, or if you are calling outside of Anchorage but within Alaska, you may dial (800) 650-2248.
NSEDC works with a number of seafood harvesters and processors all over Alaska. If you are interested in employment as a fisherman or processor with one of our partners, contact EET Director Niaomi Brunette at (800) 650-2248.