Coronavirus (COVID-19) Advisory: NSEDC is following the COVID-19 pandemic and continues to take the necessary precautions. We are implementing processes that promote employee safety in addition to adhering to all local, state and CDC health mandates. Protecting the health and safety of our communities is a top priority.
- Accountant (Anchorage)
- Senior Crew Leader (Nome)
- Communications Director (Nome, Unalakleet or Anchorage)
- Fisheries Technician (Shaktoolik & Unalakleet)
- Cleanup Crew Leader (Gambell & Savoonga)
- Cleanup Crew Member (Gambell & Savoonga)
- Seafood Processor (Nome*, Unalakleet* & Savoonga)
- Fish Buyer (Nome, Unalakleet, Golovin, Elim, Koyuk & Shaktoolik)
- Quality Control Coordinator (Nome )
- Refrigeration Technician (Nome)
- Safety Coordinator (Nome)
*Residents living outside of Unalakleet and Nome who work in the processing plants may be eligible for a housing stipend and travel expense
For more information on any of these positions please contact Human Resources at email@example.com or send a message on our Contact page.
NSEDC works with a number of seafood harvesters and processors all over Alaska. If you are interested in employment as a fisherman or processor with one of our partners, contact EET Director Niaomi Brunette at firstname.lastname@example.org.