Coronavirus (COVID-19) Advisory: NSEDC is closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and is taking the necessary precautions to prepare for our 2020 season. During these uncertain times, protecting the health and safety of our communities is a top priority.
- Safety Coordinator (Nome & Unalakleet)
- Fisheries Technician (White Mountain, Koyuk, Shaktoolik, Nome & Unalakleet)
- Fisheries Technician Crew Leader (White Mountain, Koyuk, Shaktoolik, Nome & Unalakleet)
- Cleanup Crew Member (Gambell & Savoonga)
- Seafood Processor (Nome, Unalakleet & Savoonga)
- Fish Buyer (Nome, Unalakleet, Golovin, Elim, Koyuk & Shaktoolik)
- Quality Control Coordinator (Nome & Unalakleet)
- Refrigeration Technician (Unalakleet)
For more information on any of these positions please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or send a message on our Contact page.
NSEDC works with a number of seafood harvesters and processors all over Alaska. If you are interested in employment as a fisherman or processor with one of our partners, contact EET Director Niaomi Brunette at email@example.com.