- Full-time positions will be posted when open.
- Fisheries Technician (White Mountain, Koyuk, Shaktoolik, Nome & Unalakleet)
- Fisheries Technician Crew Leader (White Mountain, Koyuk, Shaktoolik, Nome & Unalakleet)
- Cleanup Crew Member (Gambell, Wales & Brevig Mission)
- Seafood Processor (Unalakleet or Nome)*
- Fish Buyer (Unalakleet, Nome, Golovin, Elim & Shaktoolik)
- Quality Control Coordinator (Unalakleet or Nome)
*Residents living outside of Unalakleet or Nome who work in the processing plants may be eligible for a housing stipend and travel expenses.
Please contact NSEDC’s HR Department for information or job descriptions on seasonal positions
For more information on any of these positions please contact Human Resources at (907) 274-2248 in Anchorage, or if you are calling outside of Anchorage but within Alaska, you may dial (800) 650-2248.
NSEDC works with a number of seafood harvesters and processors all over Alaska. If you are interested in employment as a fisherman or processor with one of our partners, contact EET Director Niaomi Brunette at (800) 650-2248.