The NSEDC Internship Program is an avenue for residents to gain valuable work experience and professional development by engaging in productive and meaningful work within NSEDC departments.
NSEDC Internship Timeline:
- NEW! Application Deadline: April 17, 2020
- NEW! Interview Dates: April 22-24, 2020
- NEW! Notification of selection: April 30, 2020
- Length of internship: May 11 – August 21, 2020
Please keep in mind the start date is subject to change due to COVID-19
- Eligibility Requirements:
- Internship applicants must qualify as a Norton Sound Resident under NSEDC’s Norton Sound Residency Guidelines. Proof of current residency is required as part of the application.
- Applicants must also be:
o Current recipients of an NSEDC scholarship and in good academic standing, or
o Recent post-secondary graduates (within one year) who received an NSEDC scholarship during their post-secondary studies, or
o Recent high school graduates who have been accepted to college or technical school and plan to attend in the fall
- If you are a current or recently graduated post-secondary student, please state your major or areas of study, and submit your official transcripts. Applicants must have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher. Recent high school graduates must submit an acceptance letter from a college or technical school.
Submit an NSEDC Internship application, along with a resume and cover letter explaining why you are interested and how the internship aligns with your education and career goals.
For more information, contact EET Director Niaomi Brunette at (800)650-2248.